A. General Requirement
- Only applicants who meet the qualifications pursuant to STCW 95 of the Manila Amendment 2010 will be contacted for inclusion in the next selection process.
- For those who have already registered, please not to register again, unless there is a change of documents and sailing time.
B. Terms and Condition
Willing to be placed in all ships owned by PT. Pan Maritime Wira Pawitra and meet the following requirements;
- Certificate of Expert Nautical / 3rd Engineer.
- Ceritificate of Expertise & Skill according to the position.
- Age Max 28 Years old.
- Experienced in all types of vessels (Min 2 years).
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- Seafarers accepted based on test results regardless of educational origin (Alumus), tribe and connection.
- PMWP only accept the position of Junior Officers (Second Officers and Third engineer).
- PMWP will provide convenience to work for all Seafarers with the aim of Seafarers able to dedicate all capabilities to the company.
- Career Opportunities and extension of Sea Work Agreement are granted to all Seafarers in accordance with Ship Cruise Performance Rating and Review.